WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
At any given platform, trust lays the foundation for any ongoing partnership. Here at Emarkdev.com, we pride ourselves on being a platform that not only understands our customers, but being a platform that caters to our customers. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your Information Is Yours
We limit our need to collect extensive amounts of information from a single user to just a handful to operate, grow, and more reliably deploy better services for you as a Seller or Buyer. Wherever possible, we delete or anonymize data when we no longer need it.
Protection From Pirates
If for whatever reason, a third party requests to view, analyze, or own any of your personal data: we instantly refuse to share it unless you give us permission or otherwise, legally obliged to do. We also will tell you in advance, unless legally prohibited to do so.
Children Under 13
Personal Data Retention
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Emarkdev.com Services. In some cases, we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule, or regulation. Afterward, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
We may collect information that you provide when using our Platform, such as when you:
- Generate an account on the Platform
- Subscribe to Emarkdev.com Services - Participate in events or promotions
- Send questions or comments via email or live chat
- Interact with our sales or customer support team
- Purchase an item from a shop
- Log in or Sign up to the Platform
- Fill out surveys
- Otherwise communicate with us through or about our Platform
Why We Process
In our mission to make our electronic solutions better, efficient, and safe for everyone at Emarkdev.com and beyond, we may use the personal data collected through our Platform to:
- Operate and improve our Platform
- Send you advertising or promotional materials
- Provide and deliver the Platform or other Emarkdev.com Services you request process transactions, and send you related information
- Send you technical deployments, updates, security alerts, and support and organizational reports
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide you with requested support - Monitor and evaluate trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Platform
- Secure our systems, prevent fraud, and help us to protect the security of your account
- Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and to enforce our terms and policies
- Link or combine with other information we obtain from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
Users in the European Economic Area, UK, and Switzerland
Under the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and other applicable laws, users in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), UK, and Switzerland have the right to, under certain conditions, request access to, rectification of, or erasure of their personal information; request restriction of processing; object to processing; withdraw consent from processing; data portability; and submit a complaint to a data protection authority. If you are in the EEA, UK and Switzerland and would like to exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org pursuant to the 'Data Privacy Requests and Verification' section above. Please include the phrase "GDPR request" in the subject line and provide us with your mailing address and country of residence. Emarkdev.com only collects and processes personal information about you where it has lawful bases for doing so. The specific legal basis applied to the processing will depend on the context in which the personal information is being processed, including the service used and the type of personal information involved.
- For the performance of a contract.
- For legitimate interests.
We will process your personal information for our legitimate interests or those of others (as long as the processing is not outweighed by your data protection interests). This includes but is not limited to, preventing fraud and other abuse, ensuring the security of our Platform, protecting our legal rights and interests, conducting market research and product development, and for marketing purposes
- To comply with legal obligations.
We will process your personal information to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, court orders, and government and law enforcement agencies' requests
We will process your personal information when you have given us consent to do so, such as when you consent to receive certain communications from us If you'd like to withdraw your consent or object to our processing of your personal information, please contact email@example.com Also, if you believe that we have not adequately addressed your concerns or wish to report an alleged infringement of applicable data privacy laws, you may file a complaint with your local supervisory authority. Our EU representative may be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights With Your Information
Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal data, we have to make sure that it is you before we can respond. In order to do so, we may ask to see documentation verifying your identity, which we will discard after verification.
Links To External Sites
Changes To Policy